We suggest you to review all your interest about Veayoleta Travel’s service before you decided to book. You may customize, request for a quote or decided to choose to book our service.
The more details you give us, the better trip we may arrange for you. Once you decided to book, please kindly read the following policy and payment method according to each case that may happen later.
Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer
Bank Transfers is the most the most secure transaction. Bank transfer is recommended for large amount of payment. Here is our Bank Transfer details:
- Beneficiary Name: Khoem Sinet
- Beneficiary Address: Hº-543, Ta Phul, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Beneficiary Account Number: 3451-20-748976-1-1
- Beneficiary Bank Name: ACLEDA Bank Plc.
- Beneficiary Bank Address: #61, Preah Monivong Blvd., Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Beneficiary Bank SWIFT Code: ACLBKHPP
- Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
375 Park Ave NY 4080 New York City, NY 10152 United States of America.
SWIFT : PNBPUS3NNYC
CHIPS ABA : 0509
FED ABA : 026005092
- Standard Chartered Bank, New York, U.S.A. SWIFT: SCBLUS33
CHIPS ABA: 0256
FED ABA: 026002561
- Bank of America, 222 BROADWAY NEW YORK, NY UNITED STATE of AMERICA 10038
FED ABA : 026009593
CHIPS ABA : 0959
- Kookmin Bank, 5th FL, KB Kookmin Bank Head office Building 84 Namdaemun-Ro Jung-Go Seoul, Korea
- United Overseas Bank Limited
UOB Plaza 80 Raffles Place 048624 Singapore SWIFT: UOVBSGSG
- KEB HANA Bank
KEB Hana Bank, Head Office 66, Eulji-ro, JungGu 100 793 Seoul, Republic of Korea.
We will begin to secure your booking once we have received the payment which may take up to 3 business days that is depend on the bank transaction.
Tour booking and hotel reservations: you are required to remit a deposit of at least 100% of the total tour cost to secure your reservations of flights, accommodations, cruises…right after we send you the final confirmation.
Your booking may be flexible. You may amend your booking any time even after a confirmation. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to your existing inquiry email with your booking number. Our sales or reservations team will be delighted to amend your booking wherever and whenever possible. Please note that you will be responsible for any additional payments, there might be be a price increase caused by your request to amend your booking.
Refund for any unused services
No refunds will be made in aspect of accommodation, sightseeing tours, meals, transport or any other services which are included in the tour prices but not used by the tour member.
The tour may be booked within 45 days to departure, full payment is required at the time of booking.
Cancellations will be charged as follows:
- More than 45 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 14-45 days before arrival: 10% of the total amount.
- 8-13 days before arrival: 50% of the total amount.
- Less than 7 days before arrival: 100 % of the total amount.